Love to travel but hate to leave your USA comforts at home ? Looking for a great base at reasonable rates for your Paris adventure?
We are Americans who have created a stateside style apartment in the Paris 15th at the Place Balard.
Everything has been redone from bare walls to USA standards.
Situated on the eight floor (served by 2 elevators) of the Grand Pavois Apartments at 195 Rue de Lourmel, you will find the following creature comforts to make your stay really fun and easy :
- 2 bedrooms, each with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
Sheets and blankets, not a postage size “ duvet” for a real nights sleep
We can convert one of the twin bedrooms into a king size if you wish. Just let us know in advanced
- 2 bathrooms each having its own toilet and shower. Perfect for two couples or parents with kids. All the hot water you want even if you are number 4 to take a shower.
- Eat in Kitchen with all new: radiant heat cook top stove,oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster,& hot water kettle. Pots, pans, dishes, ect. Alas, who comes to Paris to cook in their apartment with all the great places to eat here.
- Living room with couch, chairs & floor to ceiling book shelves looking out on the terrace and the Paris skyline.
There is a TV with BSkyB Satellite English programs and local Paris channels.
- Dining room with a round table and side chairs looking out on to the terrace.
- In the entry area you will find a desk with a wireless telephone an FREE unlimited calling back to the USA (land lines, 800#’s, cell-phones). There is also free calling (land lines only) to all of France and the other EC countries, China, Australia, & Singapore .
- WiFi is offered 24/7 on a high speed ADSL line so you can have your morning coffee on the terrace and check your mail. Inside the desk is an Ethernet cable if you need it and a Canon printer with driver .
- In 2007 we are offering the use of a mobile (cell) phone with a French number (chip). If your own phone is a triband and unblocked you can use our chip in your phone.
- A Washer & Dryer (vented to outside) so you can bring less cloths. Iron and ironing board. Also,you will find a hair dryer in each bathroom.
- Central Air Conditioning with individual controls for each bed room & the living room. You won’t need it often, but when you do it’s nice.
- A fully stocked supermarket is on the ground floor. It has hard to find whole pasturized milk. Not a big deal you say... well just try the long life sterlized stuff on your corn flakes. Ugh!
Frankie & Boyd
Click for 5 day Forecast
Paris Apartment For Rent
You Can Have Your Amercian Comfort in Paris
Rent a furnished Paris apartment !
© 2002-2007 - ParisApartmentForRent•net